Delhi is the most populous city in India, and the second-most populous city in the world. According to current estimates, the per capital income of national capital is more than that of any other city. Property in Delhi is very expensive, partly because it is capital city and the major commercial centre in north. Delhi and adjacent satellite cities Ghaziabad, Noida, Gurgaon, and Faridabad together form the capital region.
Sky rocketing property rates in Delhi-National Capital Region (NCR) have made housing unaffordable for many looking to buy their first home. There are still micro-markets out there where a person is able to buy affordable homes. And to make your life simple, we list 3 regions that just may be perfect for you.
Raj Nagar Extension
Known as the most promising housing hub of the NCR, Raj Nagar Extension mostly consists of apartments in Ghaziabad with 1 BHK flats available for Rs 15 Lakhs to 4 BHK flats at around Rs 50 Lakhs. There are more than 30 developers in the region who are working on 50 projects with approx 20,000 ready built units and another 30,000 units that are under construction. Other points to look out for include:
• Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA) has declared 500 acres all along Hindon River as a green belt.
• A proposed flyover and road from Hindon airbase will provide better connectivity with Delhi.
• GDA has proposed to build a 6-lane Northern Peripheral Road bypassing NH-24.
• While schools & shopping complexes are present, there are no major hospitals or malls operational.
Next on our list is NH24 Bypass. It is a 438 Kilometer extends from Delhi to Lucknow and is one of the largest and most important highways in India. There are 13 ready projects providing close to 4,500 units and 31 projects with over 21,000 units that are under construction. This area has a large number of incorporated townships that offer schools, colleges, ATMs, hospitals and shopping complexes.
• Most important ongoing projects including an extension of Delhi Metro up to the Ghaziabad New Bus stop.
• Widening of the highway from a 6-lane into an 8-lane will ease overcrowding and get better connectivity to Delhi, Ghaziabad and Noida.
• Healthcare facilities include the Columbia Asia Hospital, while educational institutes such as Ryan International School, IMS Ghaziabad and others are present.
Greater Noida West
Noida West or Greater Noida Extension is considered as India’s biggest residential hub with over 250 projects giving a wide range of options to buyers looking to purchase their home. More than 75 developers have been allotted plots here for constructing housing units, high-rise and low-rise structures, to provide to a projected population of 10 lakh. An estimated 2.5 lakh ready houses are to be delivered in the next two years. Key factors to look out for include:
• A 14.95 Kilometer-long metro route is designed between Noida Sector 71 and Knowledge Park-V.
• The under-construction FNG Expressway will give better connectivity between Noida and Ghaziabad.